Do you really need a reason? If you’re like me, then not really.
But just in case you’ve forgotten all the delights of Europe, here’s a few reminders why a week or two (or a month!) in Europe is oh-so-good for the soul:
- For the café culture
- For afternoon glasses of wine
- Ditching your hectic American work schedule
- Because the croissants REALLY are better there
- To enjoy an afternoon dip in the Mediterranean
- Mornings at the Museums, afternoons at the park
- Did I mention the croissants already?
- Beautiful architecture
- Lazy strolls down beautiful streets
- Reading all day
- Or . . . did I mention napping and croissants?
My mantra when traveling? Enjoy life more and work less.
* * *
Want to see more of my photography and daily thoughts? Let’s connect:
* * *
How to Elope in Paris | Eloping in Paris